Managing Board of the National Museum manages the work of the National Museum, defines and adopts documents that define the work activity of the museum, work and development policies, yearly programs and financial plans and status questions.
President of the Managing Board of the National Museum is:
- Darko Tanasković, PhD, professor of the Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade.
Members of the Managing Board of the National Museum are:
- Nikola Kusovac, Art Historian, retired museum adviser
- Milovan Vitezović, Writer
- Ivana Popović, PhD, Archaeologist, Research Fellow at Archaeological Institute SANU
- Olivera Marković, PhD, Archaeologist, Chief of the Department of Cultural Heritage at the Ministry of Culture and Information
- Ljubica Miljković, Art Historian, retired museum adviser
- Nenad Radojičić, Archaeologist, retired museum adviser
Managing Board was appointed in August 2013.
President of the Supervisory Board of the National Museum is:
- Zoran Kilibarda, Economist, supervisor and chief editor of Paragraf company’s magazine.
- Members of the Supervisory Board of the National Museum are:
- Djurdja Janićijević, Lawyer, Head of the Department for General and Law Affairs and of public procurement in the Ministry of Culture and Information
- Slobodan Fidanoviski, Archaeologist, retired museum adviser
The Director of the National Museum organizes and manages the work of the institution, implements decisions regarding the strategic development of the museum adopted by the Managing Board, suggests the work program and implements the adopted plans and programs, passes acts on organization and systematization of work and other general acts, takes care of the daily functioning of the institution.
Since September, 2012 the Director of the National Museum is Bojana Borić Brešković, Mr.Read more